- Ticonderoga fall sports physicals, health forms due | 32 minutes ago
- Acclaimed painter Cate Mandigo to hold events in Chestertown | 39 minutes ago
- Looking back on 50 years in Willsboro | 4 hours, 59 minutes ago
- What’s in a name? Survival | Editorial | 5 hours, 59 minutes ago
- A new era at Denton Publications | Thoughts from Behind the Pressline | 5 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Joyce Mitchell pleads guilty to aiding inmate escape | 21 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Big shoes to fill! | Little Bits | 23 hours, 59 minutes ago
Acclaimed painter Cate Mandigo to hold events in Chestertown 39 minutes ago
Joyce Mitchell pleads guilty to aiding inmate escape 21 hours, 59 minutes ago
OSHA investigation: International Paper death 'could have been prevented' 4 days, 18 hours ago
County clerk petition challenge enters courtroom 4 days, 20 hours ago
Mitchell court date set; escape investigation continues 5 days, 2 hours ago
Nardozzi to speak at annual Garden Tour 5 days, 5 hours ago
- Preston's golden goal gives Blue Bombers third straight C title
- AuSable Valley falls to NAC in C girls final
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Ticonderoga fall sports physicals, health forms due
- DEC to enhance cycling opportunities in Chain Lakes Complex
- Photo finish, new records highlight Montcalm Mile
- 2015 Times-Enterprise baseball team
- Montcalm Mile now part of Ticonderoga tradition, growing from 25 to 400
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Acclaimed painter Cate Mandigo to hold events in Chestertown
- Kim, Reggie to perform
- Nardozzi to speak at annual Garden Tour
- Fort Ticonderoga launches family opportunities, activities
- Ticonderoga Bridge results announced
Letters to the Editor
- Looking back on 50 years in Willsboro
- Bird Flu Devastating U.S. Egg Industry
- Call to lawmakers to support Museum Education Act
- Open letter to Donald Trump
- Hang onto your firearms and pray
- Joyce Mitchell pleads guilty to aiding inmate escape
- Mitchell court date set; escape investigation continues
- Stolen historical marker to be replaced this Fall
- Morgan cops plea in child porn case
- Sweat moved back to max security prison
- Champlain National Bank awards grads
- We’re here: Young professionals discuss issues, challenges facing Adirondack Park
- Fox Lair seeks vendors
- Common Ground Alliance brings results, say officials
- Car Show celebrates 23 years with raffle
Nationally renowned primitive folk-art painter Cate Mandigo, who has spent decades living and working in the Adirondacks, is holding an art show and sale on two consecutive Wednesdays in Chestertown — and a portion of the deeply discounted sale prices will go to a local charity.
The woman accused of smuggling tools to the pair of inmates who escaped from Clinton Correctional has plead guilty to a pair of charges related to the escape.
Kim and Reggie Harris will perform Tuesday, July 28 and July 29.
Two New York Naval Militia patrol boats and crews conducted training on Lake Champlain from Wednesday, July 15 to July 17.
A federal agency has cited the paper manufacturer with "two willful, one repeated and three serious" violations of workplace safety standards after a fatal accident took the life of a Schroon Lake man in January.
The petition challenge against Luke Hudak, the Democratic challenger attempting to unseat Essex County Clerk Joseph Provoncha, has entered the courtroom.
The woman accused of smuggling tools to the pair of inmates who escaped from Clinton Correctional last month will appear in court next week.
The eighth annual Friends of the Schroon Lake Library House and Garden Tour will take place Sunday, July 26, from noon to 4 p.m., rain or shine.
Fort Ticonderoga launches exciting new opportunities for families visiting the site in July and August.
An estimated 33 million pounds of salt per year are spread on roadways in the Lake George watershed — killing plant life and altering the lake's chemistry. After many decades of the practice being taken for granted, local officials are concerned about the impact on the environment — and they're ready to consider changing their approach to de-icing roads.
Essex County voters will hit the polls this fall to sound off on their local officials, everyone from council members to supervisors.
Experience martial music at its best at Fort Ticonderoga Saturday, July 25, during the Fife and Drum Corps Muster.
Strong undercurrents of youthful activity are seeking to reverse a brain drain in the Adirondacks — if the ingredients can come together.
Ticonderoga Police Chief Mark Johns says any person believed to be responsible could be charged with a felony.