- Town Closures | 5 hours, 31 minutes ago
- Resolution Run to kick off new year in Ticonderoga | 5 hours, 31 minutes ago
- Rep.-elect Stefanik briefs Willsboro, Essex residents on upcoming term | 19 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Church to hold ‘Blue Christmas service’ | 1 day, 2 hours ago
- Students Compete in Bridge Building Contest | 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Geraghty of Warrensburg chosen to lead Warren Co. board | 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Schroon Lake Area Chamber announces decorating winners | 2 days, 1 hour ago
Rep.-elect Stefanik briefs Willsboro, Essex residents on upcoming term 19 hours, 10 minutes ago
Geraghty of Warrensburg chosen to lead Warren Co. board 1 day, 18 hours ago
State police issue warrant for Lewis woman following drug sweep 2 days, 19 hours ago
- Preston's golden goal gives Blue Bombers third straight C title
- AuSable Valley falls to NAC in C girls final
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Resolution Run to kick off new year in Ticonderoga
- Ticonderoga basketball teams split against Elizabethtown-Lewis in D-II
- Bowling | VFW scores
- NCCS graduate’s sports journey to a national championship
- VFW bowling
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Church to hold ‘Blue Christmas service’
- Schroon Lake Area Chamber announces decorating winners
- Advent and Christmas services announced
- The first winter ski | Notes from the North Woods
- High Peaks looks for volunteers
Letters to the Editor
- Winter pageant says thanks
- Editorial unnecessarily inflammatory
- Thankful for dinner support
- Facts or conclusions?
- Bill of Rights response
- State police issue warrant for Lewis woman following drug sweep
- TiNADA asks public to join their mission
- 13 nabbed in Essex County drug sweep
- Police Blotter
- Vergennes top officer highlights K-9 program successes
- Town Closures
- Common Ground Alliance issues updated Blueprint for the Blue Line
- Branding produce, collaboration, food processors envisioned to boost farming in Adks.
- Cuomo launches solar initiative
- Local United Way seeks partner agencies
Will one of your New Year’s resolutions be to get more exercise? If so, the LaChute Road Runners Club of Ticonderoga can help.
Representative-elect Elise Stefanik (R-NY) met with future constituents in Willsboro on Thursday, Dec. 18.
December 21, 2014
The United Methodist Church will offer a special “Longest Night” service (sometimes called a Blue Christmas service) Sunday, Dec. 21, at 4 p.m.
Students from the Ticonderoga area showed off their engineering prowess as part of an annual competition sponsored by the local Kiwanis.
The man who steered Warren County's finances successfully through the dark days of the recession is again chosen — for the third year — to lead the county.
The Schroon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce would like to announce the winners of its 2014 Holiday Decorating Contest.
The season of Advent continues at the Ticonderoga First United Methodist Church.
Following last week's Essex County drug sweeps, state police have issued an active warrant for Lewis resident Bobbie Jo LaMotte.
Beginning next month, the Essex County Clerk's Office will offer online access to their archives.
Those entering the main office at Moriah Central School this year have noticed small bell towers on their right as they make their way into the school.
A local group hoping to help in the fight against drug abuse in the area are ramping up their efforts.
MINERVA— After the Dec. 2 forum at Minerva Central School, it was difficult to determine who would become the newest member of Minerva Central School’s Board of Education, which was decided by a Dec. 11 vote. However, one candidate had to come out on top and after the vote, as Ron Sanalitro beat out opponents Hayley Killon and Karen TenEyck to earn his spot on the board.
GLENS FALLS — Everyday it seems as if more and more things are making the move online. People can get news digitally, go shopping without leaving the couch, and now buy cookies. The Girl Scouts have been knocking on doors and selling Thin Mints since 1917, making mouths water when that time of year rolls around. This January, the area’s cookie selling season, consumers will be able to visit their favorite girl scout’s website and click for cookies.
LAKE GEORGE — The FUND for Lake George has been persevering to protect the Queen of American Lakes since 1980; their newly opened “Center for Lake George” features visualization technology to bring new understanding to the science behind the lake’s biggest threats. In a Dec. 15 interview, the FUND’s Corrina Parnapy, Water Quality Outreach Coordinator, opened up the center’s doors and revealed everything that was waiting inside.