- Pleased with house vote | 14 hours, 21 minutes ago
- Non-profits do their part | 14 hours, 51 minutes ago
- Moriah fifth grader honored for heroism | 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Police blotter | 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Nine Ti seniors take part in Distinguished Young Woman | 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Ti PD seeks to bring in K9 unit | 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Editorial misleading | 1 day, 14 hours ago
Moriah fifth grader honored for heroism 1 day, 12 hours ago
Nine Ti seniors take part in Distinguished Young Woman 1 day, 12 hours ago
Ti PD seeks to bring in K9 unit 1 day, 12 hours ago
Mountaineers rally for sectional win against Panthers 1 day, 21 hours ago
Lady Sentinels run ends in Class C semifinals 1 day, 22 hours ago
“Autumn Artistry” exhibit now on display at Art in Chestertown Gallery 2 days, 8 hours ago
- End of the season
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Anthony DiNardo
- Wrestling: Dylan v. Dillon
- Wrestling: Kenny Rivers v. Marcus Ramundo
- Wrestling: Dylan Baker v. Luis Weierbach
- Championship weekend
- Girls play Friday
- The best (potential) games in the Section VII playoffs
- Mountaineers rally for sectional win against Panthers
- Lady Sentinels run ends in Class C semifinals
- Beavers rout Wildcats to advance
- Hornets top Red Storm in 3 OT sectionals matchup
- Benefit set for running programs, scholarship
Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Nine Ti seniors take part in Distinguished Young Woman
- “Autumn Artistry” exhibit now on display at Art in Chestertown Gallery
- Off to the woods | Notes from the North Woods
- Dam Nation movie | Conservation Conversations
- DEC seeks public help for Moose sightings
Letters to the Editor
- Pleased with house vote
- Non-profits do their part
- Editorial misleading
- EMS needed
- Breakdown tax relief received
- Police blotter
- Ti PD seeks to bring in K9 unit
- Crown Point residents express concerns over nuisance law
- Ti citizens begin reward fund for St. Mary’s fire information
- Felony Arrest | Ticonderoga Police Blotter
- State Police: Beware phone scam
- Business ribbon cuttings set in Crown Point
- Fort Ticonderoga announces funding
- New Warrensburg Health Center to be dedicated to Dr. John Rugge
- Mountain Lakes PBS seeks public support for widespread broadcast
Firefighters from the Moriah and Mineville/Witherbee Volunteer Fire Departments, along with Essex County Sheriff’s and Emergency Services departments, were on hand to present fifth grader Emery Tausinger with an award for his actions during the fire in the elementary wing of the school which took place Sept. 26.
The Week in Crime
Nine young ladies from the senior class at Ticonderoga Central School will take the stage Saturday, Nov. 1 to vie for the title of Distinguished Young Woman.
Chief Mark Johns of the Ticonderoga Police Department has announced the department is making the necessary steps to get a K9 unit on board.
With talented players on both teams, no one really seemed to have the upperhand. In the second half of the sectional face-off, Minerva-Newcomb found intensity and rallied over the Crown Point Panthers, 5-3, Oct. 23.
However, it was the Bobcats who found the net with 10 seconds remaining in the second of two 10-minute overtimes to advance past the Sentinels to the Section VII/Class C finals with a 1-0 win.
Art in Chestertown Gallery continues its series of offering intriguing artworks in a charming rural-town location.
The Salvation Army is seeking volunteer Bell Ringers for its’ Red Kettle Campaign.
Tiny Tim’s Christmas wish program 2014 is now accepting applications.
United Way stakeholders met last week in Elizabethtown to discuss how they can better serve communities in Franklin, Clinton and Essex counties through volunteer efforts.
LaChute dinner at K of C Oct. 30
A spaghetti dinner to benefit the LaChute Road Runners Club will be held Thursday, Oct. 30, at 5:30 p.m. at the Ticonderoga Knights of Columbus.
Tranquility marks final debate between the three candidates seeking to run for the seat being vacated by Congressman Bill Owens.
GOP candidate Elise Stefanik rallied with supporters, including House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, this past weekend in Lake George.
Ticonderoga girls varsity head coach Kathy Tubbs said she was looking for a go-to offensive threat throughout the 2014 season.