Area community leaders hear about the proposals in Gov. Cuomo's Opportunity Agenda from Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul in her recent visit to Glens Falls — and Hochul along with many of Cuomo's initiatives receive a warm welcome.
Regional economic trends will be examined and foretold at a Jan. 30 breakfast sponsored by EDC Warren County.
Bridge Point Communication is pleased to announce they are continuing to grow fiber optic broadband technology service to the Ticonderoga community.
Adirondack Foundation, in partnership with the Cloudsplitter Foundation, Chapel Hill Foundation, AdkAction, the Grabe Family Foundation, and the McLanahan Family Fund, is now offering grants to daycare providers in the northern Adirondack region.
Fort Ticonderoga announced it has purchased the Carillon cruise boat, formerly located on the shores of Lake Champlain in Shoreham, Vt. Waterway tours will be offered by Fort Ticonderoga beginning in the spring of this year.
Laura Baker originally thought it was a lot of money, spending $70 to take a cooking course while on a cruise in 2013.
General Director Tony Kostecki and the SMC Board of Directors announce that starting off this momentous year with the hiring of SMC’s second full-time year-round employee Jim Koehnle, the new Managing Director of Seagle Music Colony.
Cuomo's proposal of a competition of upstate economic development councils vying for three $500 million grants sparks ideas about what regional projects would be eligible.
The Whallonsburg Grange’s kitchen, say local entrepreneurs, provides a welcome incubator for their fledging operations.
The 90th annual meeting of the Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce, Inc. Board Directors for the election of directors and other business will be held Tuesday, Jan. 20, at 8 a.m. at the Chamber office, located at 94 Montcalm Street, Suite 1.
The Adirondack Park’s largest environmental organization, Adirondack Council, applauded Mississippi timberland investment and management company Molpus Woodlands for making a significant investment in the future of New York’s Adirondack Park by purchasing the 112,238-acre holdings of The Forestland Group.
The Best 4th In The North Committee announces they will host the first annual Ticonderoga Area Mom Prom Saturday, March 14, which will be held at the Best Western Plus from 7 to 11 p.m.
In 2014, the Adirondack Marathon Distance Festival awarded approximately $20,000 in grants to non-profit organizations and to scholarships for college bound students primarily through its first fundraiser, “Racing for Good.”
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce is continually working to improve their community calendar of events to remain the central calendar for the area.
Essex County Judge Richard Meyer announced last week that he will seek re-election in November.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board