The Northern Lake George Rotary Club recently held its Changeover Breakfast, at which awards were given and new officers installed.
Festivals fireworks, patriotism and community events abound in the southern Adirondacks this weekend!
The Ticonderoga Area Farmers’ Market sponsored by the Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce, is getting ready for the 2015 Market season, runs from Saturday, July 4 through Saturday, Oct. 10, at the new site at 1114 Wicker Street, near the Walmart entrance, across from Christopher Chevrolet Buick, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Registration is now open for the 12th annual Fort Ticonderoga Seminar on the American Revolution Friday, Sept. 25 through Sept. 27.
Stewart's in Ti will give customers some price breaks as part of its July 11 grand opening celebration. There will also be an ice cream eating contest
The Ticonderoga Montcalm Street Partnership (TMSP) recently received a grant for $1,000 from the Stewart’s Holiday Match Program.
The Ticonderoga High School Spanish department recently received a competitive educational grant from the Adirondack Foundation to enhance language learning through technology and online applications.
PRIDE of Ticonderoga recently received a $1,000 grant from the Stewart’s Holiday Match Program.
As a thank you to all of their customers for ten years of service, Boyea’s Grocery and Deli will be raffling off prizes.
The Decentralization Program, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by the Adirondack Lakes Center for the Arts, has awarded a grant to the Ticonderoga Festival Guild.
The Ticonderoga Area Farmers’ Market, sponsored by the Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC), announces a pre-season Farmers’ Market Saturday, June 20, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Melinda Morin of Mineville will be the new Town of Moriah Food Pantry site manager beginning Wednesday, July 1.
On May 27, Spanish level 4 and 5 advanced language students participated in a cultural workshop on the Peruvian and Bolivian Alpaca history on recently at the Chilson Brook Alpaca Farm, attending a conference sponsored by Alpaca owner and developer Lynne Reale.
At the June 2 Board of Directors Meeting, Eric Stoddard, President of the Co-op and John Bartlett representing PRIDE signed a one-year lease agreement allowing the Co-op to open its doors on June 27.
Emergency department staff from Moses Ludington Hospital recently took part in specially-designed simulation training at the Clinical Simulation Laboratory at the University of Vermont, in an effort to test and enhance its collective skill.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board