Sponsors sought for June 14 event
The Ticonderoga Chamber of Commerce is inviting the public to its annual dinner and auction. The 11th annual event will be Friday, June 14, at the Silver Bay YMCA’s Gullen Lounge. Appetizers will be served at 6 p.m. with dinner at 7 p.m. The silent auction, live auction and dancing will follow.
The Lake George Park Commission has announced Lake George boat registrations may be purchased online at its website.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce May After Business Mixer will be held on Thursday, May 16, at Inter-Lakes Health 5:30 to 7 p.m. Inter-Lakes Health is located at 1019 Wicker St. in Ticonderoga
Federal permits still needed for Lake Champlain project
The state Public Service Commission has approved a high-capacity electricity transmission line that will be submerged beneath the waters of Lake Champlain.
While there was little opposition to changing the rules for alcohol sales during the Essex County Board of Supervisors meeting May 6, most of the discussion focused on a change to when it could be sold on a specific day.
The Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union hosted its third Homebuyers Workshop, covering today’s home-buying process recently at its Ticonderoga office.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce will host an open house with the North Country Small Business Development Center on Tuesday, May 14, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Kiwanis Club of Ticonderoga was recently awarded a $1,250 grant from Stewarts Holiday Match Program.
The resolution in support of changing the hours in which an establishment can sell alcohol from 4 a.m. to 3 a.m. passed through the committee, 13-2, making its way to a weighted full board vote May 6.
Area leaders hail decision
Rebounding from the recession, the nationally renowned Sagamore Resort will now be open year-round, its general manager announced Friday May 3 as he conducted a tour of the resort's remodeled Lodge suites, their reconstructed Spa & Salon, and renovated Conference Center.
Adirondack Adventure Festival also set
It’s time to celebrate the 56th Annual Hudson River Whitewater Derby and 4th Annual Adirondack Adventure Festival May 3-5.
Tromblee’s returns after six-year absence
It’s not a new business, but it sure seems that way to Sylvia Tromblee.
Fort Ticonderoga and Amtrak have reached a deal that will allow people traveling between New York City and Montreal to visit the fort.
Almost 200 people made their way into the main screening room at the Palace Theatre in Lake Placid April 26 to help launch a campaign to keep small town movie cinemas in the Adirondack region alive.
Ti Alliance introduces BizInc.
In an attempt to spark entrepreneurship, the Ticonderoga Revitalization Alliance is offering to help new businesses in the area. BizInc. is the alliance’s new business incubation program. The program, according to Chattie Van Wert, alliance director, will help new and expanding businesses by offering benefits and assistance.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- What is OhSoLocal?
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board