The Schroon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors have selected Seagle Music Colony as the Schroon Lake Area’s Organization of the Year for 2015.
According to a report released today by several green groups, Lake Champlain and the surrounding region continue to be at risk from oil spills and explosions.
Rural fire departments can now apply for $400,000 in Volunteer Fire Assistance grants, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Commissioner Joe Martens announced.
The Town Wide Curb-Side pickup for specifically listed items is now complete.
The Town of North Hudson Board of Assessors...
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce announces that they will host a Ribbon Cutting for Lake Champlain Physical Therapy, PLLC Thursday, May 28, at 4:30 p.m., as part of their Grand Opening Celebration.
Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union has announced the re-election of three members to their Board of Directors.
The Wildlife Institute of Eastern New York is honored to announce that is has received a generous grant in the amount of $1,800 from the International Paper Foundation (internationalpaper.com).
A pair of North Country entrepreneurs launch a new boat rental service catering to the enter Adirondack Park. “This area is always in search of some new ideas,” said Adam Porter with the Adirondack Boat Rental Co.
YMCA Camp Chingachgook is still accepting registrations for this summer for its premiere summer camp program.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) May After Business Mixer will be held Thursday, May 21, at the Crab Shack, 2922 NYS Rte 9N, from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Sponsors providing door prizes will be Bridge Point Communication, Fort Ticonderoga, Hot Biscuit Diner, Sugar & Spice Country Shoppe, Burgoyne Grill, and the Wagon Wheel Restaurant.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce announces that they will host a Ribbon Cutting for Frenchy’s, 2747 Main Street, as part of their Grand Opening Celebration Thursday, May 21, at 4:30 p.m.
PRIDE of Ticonderoga is planning to submit a New York Main Street grant this summer to assist downtown building owners with interior and exterior renovations.
A new Ticonderoga restaurant will serve Southern barbecue with a "Northern flair."
A morning ritual for many has been disrupted following the Press-Republican’s decision to alter the way their newspapers are delivered to some subscribers.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board