Ticonderoga High School Senior Projects are a wonderful way for students to gain real life experience, knowledge, and provide a great service to the community.
Lakes to Locks Passage has received a grant from the National Park Service’s American Battlefield Protection Program to develop interpretive products that link key battles fought in northeastern New York and Vermont during the 1775-77 campaigns of the American Revolution.
The Ticonderoga Montcalm Street Partnership is pleased to announce that they will host the sixth Annual StreetFest in Downtown Ticonderoga on Saturday, July 26, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
“Team TFCU,” consisting of nine members including seven Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union (TFCU) staff members and two spouses, participated in The Biggest Loser Event Challenge in Plattsburgh Sunday, June 1.
Effective July 1, all electronics that needs to be dispose of at the electronics waste collection site will be $.25 a pound.
Clinton County Treasurer Kimberly Davis has announced that Clinton County will hold a Real Property Tax Foreclosure Auction of approximately 50 properties on Wednesday, July 23 at the West Side Ballroom, located at 253 New York Road in Plattsburgh, NY.
Ticonderoga Senior Bus
Joanie Cunningham, of Schroon Lake has developed a new marketing internet based network to showcase the Adirondacks to the Northeast.
At a special press conference July 1, President and CEO Beth Hill announced the historic site brings in almost $9 million annually in economic impact, factoring in visitor spending from tourists; spending by Fort Ticonderoga in its daily operations; the indirect and induced impacts created by labor income as it flows into the regional economy; and tax revenue generated by that spending.
Residents and environmental watchdogs had NYCO officials and Adirondack Park Agency reps up against the ropes during a public hearing July 2 designed to discuss NYCO’s plans to expand mining operations at their facility in Lewis.
Northern Lake George Paddle, located next to Eddie’s Restaurant between Ticonderoga and Hague, will host a Family Fun Day event from 9 to 11 a.m., opening to the public to offer free instruction and play with Patty Hogan, six-time national champion and member of the APTA Platform Tennis Hall of Fame.
Northern Lake George Paddle, LLC and Five Nations Golf LLC, (Driving Range & Mini-Golf) are pleased to announced they will hold an joint Grand Opening “Family Fun Day” Friday, July 11, encouraging the community and visitors to experience the newest recreational opportunities in the Ticonderoga Area for free.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce they will host a Ribbon Cutting for Hair It Is Salon Friday, July 11, at 4:30 p.m. as part of a grand opening celebration.
Fingerlakes Construction (FLC) in Clyde, New York is expanding with the addition of a new Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) manufacturing plant.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board