Motor City Angels stop at Ti to pose for their bike-based calendars
Thet Motor City Angels made the first stop of their calendar-shoot tour at the Bicentennial Park waterfall in Ti, stopping along the way to mingle with local bikers at The Pub.
Businesses are wanted for an employee customer service training, with the first meeting scheduled for Thursday, May 21, 2 p.m., in the downstairs meeting room of the Community Building in downtown Ticonderoga.
The 2015 open season gets into full swing at Crown Point State Historic Site on the busy second weekend in May.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce announces they will host a Ribbon Cutting for Adirondack Boat Rental Company Thursday, May 7, at the Adirondack Lanes, 878 NYS Rte 9N, at 4:30 p.m., as part of their Grand Opening Celebration.
Food, Craft & Flea Market Vendors are needed at Veterans Park in for their 2015 Memorial Day event.
Many people remember their first date with their significant other.
A vision created in 1990 is one hurdle away from becoming a reality, bringing new life to the pits and underground tunnels that put Mineville on the map.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) announces that in coordination with their National Small Business Week Celebration a Spring Shopping and Dining Night with a theme of Growing a Positive Community will be held Friday, May 1.
The Ticonderoga Montcalm Street Partnership announces that they will host the seventh annual StreetFest Saturday, July 25, in Downtown Ticonderoga on Montcalm Street, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The strange saga of how a local businessman and civic fixture conned a trusting North Country community, one nickel at a time.
Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce
The Town of Moriah Transfer Station will begin summer hours Friday, May 1.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) announces that at the annual meeting of the Crown Point Chamber which was held in March, the Crown Point Chamber Board of Directors along with members present, unanimously voted to merge into the Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce.
The Adirondack Tri-County Nursing Home honored its auxiliary last Thursday for 40 years of continuous service to the home and their residents.
North Hudson’s award winning Jellystone Park opens for its twentieth season Friday, April 24. Located off 1-87 exit 29 between Lake George and Lake Placid, it is the only Jellystone Park in the Adirondacks.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board