State to fund analysis of proposed tech center in Lowe’s building
A proposed North Country Community College technical center in Ticonderoga has cleared its first hurdle toward becoming reality. The state has agreed to fund a feasibility study on the plan to expand the college’s Ti campus to the former Lowe’s building on Wicker Street. That building would become an applied technology center.
Contest to determine group’s symbol
The committee working to establish a food cooperative store in Ticonderoga is now seeking a logo. The Ticonderoga Natural Foods Coop committee has announced it will hold a contest to select a logo for the yet-to-be-created store.
The decision on who will install new mobile radios in the county’s emergency vehicles was temporarily put on hold Nov. 25 so both businesses looking for the contract could speak to the board.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce December After Business Mixer will be held Thursday, Dec. 12, 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the Hancock House in Ticonderoga.
Chamber hails 21st annual event as a success
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce has closed the books on its 21st annual Ticonderoga Area Car Show.
The United Way of the Adirondack Region, Inc serving Clinton, Essex and Franklin Counties is currently accepting applications from agencies and organizations wishing to become a partner agency of the United Way for fiscal year 2014.
Keith’s Meat Market will mark its grand opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony Friday, Dec. 13, at 4:30 p.m
Business, jobs to be sought in 2014
Economic development will be a top priority for Moriah officials in 2014.
Direct financial assistance is now available to help make home ownership a reality for qualified Essex County residents, according to the Housing Assistance Program of Essex County.
IRS approval comes in time for year-end donations
The Ticonderoga Revitalization Alliance has received 501(c)(3) status as a non-profit, tax-exempt public charity from the federal Internal Revenue Service.
The Adirondack Community Action Program (ACAP) was the beneficiary of some food donations during Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union’s Credit Union Week celebrations.
Christmas Decorating Contest 2013
The village of Port Henry office and all associated departments will be closed...
The Sherman Free Library in Port Henry will be closed for Thanksgiving.
Hamlets 3 is an initiative which looks at potential growth solutions for five hamlets in the Adirondack Park. It is funded by a DEC Smart Growth planning grant. The hamlets being considered are Caroga, in Fulton County in the Mohawk Valley, Indian Lake, Blue Mountain Lake and Long Lake in Hamilton County, and AuSable Forks in Essex County.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board