The concept of “wellness travel” is an exploding industry in the North Country.
Notice is hereby given that the preliminary budget for the Town of Putnam, for the fiscal year beginning Jan. 1, has been completed and filed in the Town Clerks office.
Let it be known anyone interested in the position of Putnam Town Justice should send an application and letter of interest to the Putnam Town Clerk.
The Adirondack Park Agency (APA) will hold a series of public listening sessions to solicit comments regarding possible amendments to the Adirondack Park State Land Master Plan (APSLMP) including proposals identified as part of the Essex Chain Lakes classification.
The recent destruction to St. Mary’s School is unlike anything ever seen in this community.
The Town of Moriah Water and Sewer Clerk will be accepting water and sewer payments until Nov. 3.
Swindlers are calling businesses and individuals and telling them their power will be shut off if they don’t pay their “overdue bill,” reported New York State Police in an alert last week.
H.R.P., Inc. and Champlain’s Best Wash
Fort Ticonderoga’s outreach programs to regional classrooms recently received grant funding to support programs during the 2014-15 school year.
The new medical center which will both transform downtown Warrensburg and advance health care in Northern Warren County is to be dedicated to the man who's devoted 40 years of his life to improving the health and lives of southern Adirondack residents.
Mountain Lakes continues their campaign to be included in Time Warner's cable channel lineup.
Scarlette Merfield and Maria Burke
The Sentinel Grille will be donating the proceeds from the Community Give Back Program for all of October and November.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce October After Business Mixer will be held on Thursday, Oct. 16, from 5:30 until 7 p.m. at Eddie’s Restaurant in coordination with Northern Lake George Paddle.
Ticonderoga High School students have been taking advantage of internships and job experience opportunities throughout the community.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board