Clarke Dunham's lavish, detailed model train layouts and miniature cityscapes have enchanted people from all over the world — but Dunham's ambitious collection of model train displays at Pottersville's Railroads on Parade museum, considered a national tourist attraction, will be closing permanently Oct. 13 and the train layouts will be sold to pay off an investor in Dunham's enterprise.
Fort Ticonderoga named four members to its Board of Trustees:
The Ticonderoga Heritage Museum is offering a “Special Pricing” event for their Heirloom Ornament Series back issues.
Warrensburg braces for what's expected to be a record-breaking 'World's Largest Garage Sale'.
The Crown Point Memorial Day Committee first annual Christmas Bazaar, Saturday, Dec. 6
The Village of Port Henry and all associated departments will be closed Monday, Oct. 13 in observance of Columbus Day.
The Village of Port Henry will begin collecting water meter readings in October 2014
Crown Point Telephone Company joins in celebration of New York Relay Service Celebrating 25 Years In Operation During National Deaf Awareness Week.
The Community Fund for the Gore Mountain Region (CFGMR) awarded $12,530 in grants to 17 organizations at an Aug. 29 ceremony at Garnet Hill Lodge.
New York State Commissioner of Agriculture Richard A. Ball encouraged companies that make food, drink, and other agricultural products in New York on Monday, Sept. 15 to consider exhibiting their products at the Taste NY Harvest Fest at the New York State Fairgrounds on Saturday, Nov. 1.
Susan Rathbun and Andrew Rasmus
The New York State Council of the Knights of Columbus has long been an ardent supporter of the Catholic Schools in New York State, and has for many years matched monetary donations from local councils to Catholic schools in their vicinity.
Event now recruiting groups to provide children's activities
Warrensburg's famed 'World's Largest Garage Sale' has first-ever features this year.
The hours for the Moriah transfer station will change.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce September After Business Mixer will be held on Thursday, Sept. 18, from 5:30 until 7 p.m. a the Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & Suites/Burgoyne Grill, located at 260 Burgoyne Road in Ticonderoga.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board