Rachael Ray shared candid conversation, quips, and insights into celebrity life as as well as a few recipes during her 13th annual benefit show at Lake George High School recently — and the capacity audience was captivated.
Petitions intended to force a public vote on the controversial sale of Warren County's Westmount nursing home to a private firm have been submitted to county officials, but a decision is pending on whether the number of signatures is adequate for the petitioners to achieve their objective.
Moses Ludington Hospital announces that its radiology department recently received a perfect score on its Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) inspection.
The Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations from the community for Schroon Lake’s 2015 Citizen/Organization of the Year.
Moriah Hydro has officially submitted an application to the feds for a massive hydroelectric project in the former Republic Steel mine, a milestone for the decades-long project.
MLH to no longer offer dental clinic, looking for alternative
Moses Ludington Hospital is getting out of the dentistry business, but hopes to strike a partnership allowing for continuing services on site.
Maple Brook Farm in Reber has been producing maple syrup for generations. As more upstarts move to the region, Maple Brook has been lending out their expertise.
The staff of a local automotive dealership is bestowed an elite award for their outstanding attention to customers' needs.
A boat show that is hosted in a dome for all-weather comfort, is set to open Friday March 27 featuring event discounts, prizes and a wide array of watercraft accessories.
OneWorkSource and the North Country Workforce Investment Board announces the launch of their updated website.
Traditional hoteliers are pressuring Essex County to close what they view as a bed tax loophole on vacation rental properties.
While they may not have met their goal of 300 members, Sharon Reynolds said many food co-ops have started with much less funding to become a staple in their respective communities.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) March After Business Mixer will be held March 19 at Christopher Chevrolet Buick from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Rates at the two campsites along the shore of Lake Champlain here will increase for the upcoming season.
The Port Henry Fire Department Auxiliary is currently accepting applications for new Auxiliary Members.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board