In 2014, the Adirondack Marathon Distance Festival awarded approximately $20,000 in grants to non-profit organizations and to scholarships for college bound students primarily through its first fundraiser, “Racing for Good.”
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce is continually working to improve their community calendar of events to remain the central calendar for the area.
Essex County Judge Richard Meyer announced last week that he will seek re-election in November.
The Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union (TFCU) is pleased to announce two new appointments as a result of recent reorganization of operations.
The Town of Ticonderoga Town Clerk’s Office is collecting Water/Sewer Rents for the first quarter of 2015.
The Village of Port Henry and all associated departments...
Vendors participating in the Saranac Lake Fish and Game Club's gun show discuss memorabilia, exchange of ideas before this weekend's event.
Former Congressman Bill Owens takes on a new role: as a director of both Arrow Financial Corp. and Glens Falls National Bank. Arrow Financial has a wide influence in upstate New York — its subsidiaries and affiliates include Saratoga National Bank and insurance providers Loomis & LaPann insurance agency, McPhillips Insurance Agency, Upstate Agency, Capital Financial Group — as well as North Country Investment Advisors.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce will continue to host monthly Open Houses with the North Country Small Business Development Center (NCSBDC) on the second Tuesday of each month.
Five towns in Essex and Hamilton County have received Adirondack Park Upper Hudson Recreation Hub Grants.
The Town of Ticonderoga will no longer be able to accept Electronics at the Transfer Station.
Shana Macey and Amy LaVare
Home Delivered Meals (Meals on Wheels) are available for those older adults who are home bound or have a nutritional need.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) January After Business Mixer will be held on Thursday, Jan. 29, at The Pub in Downtown Ticonderoga from 5:30 until 7 p.m.
Members of two classes as the Champlain Valley Educational Services Mineville campus have been putting their classroom learning to real-life application, working to build and landscape the future of High Peaks Hospice and Palliative Care.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board