The National Endowment for the Humanities has awarded a grant of $169,232 to Fort Ticonderoga to host two week-long Landmarks of American History and Culture Workshops for School Teachers in the summer of 2015.
As part of International Credit Union Week (Oct. 12 through Oct. 18), Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union hosted three Shred Fests, three Member-Appreciation Barbecues and a free Fraud Awareness and Prevention Seminar.
Two professional partyers, authors of the popular book 'Happy Hour in the High Peaks,' are sponsoring a bartending competition set for 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 15 in North Creek.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced $500,000 in grants will be awarded to communities in the Adirondacks to enhance business development and access to the State’s newly-acquired former Finch, Pruyn & Co. lands.
Pottersville's one-of-a-kind model train display museum — with its cityscapes crafted by Tony award-winning set designer Clarke Dunham — was saved from the auction block Tuesday, and Clarke and Barbara Dunham plan to keep the world-class venue operating in northern Warren County.
John Skinner, head of the restoration department at Hacker Craft, presented a brief history of the boat company at a recent meeting of the Northern Lake George Rotary Club.
Christopher Chevrolet will officially re-open their doors to the community Thursday, Nov. 13, to show off their new look at the Ticonderoga dealership.
Joining Adirondack Foundation’s Board of Trustees are Nancy Monette of Malone, Dick Strowger of Keene and Detroit, and Joseph Steiniger of Schroon Lake and Poughkeepsie.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) held their annual Volunteer Appreciation Dinner and Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, Oct. 22, at the Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & Suites.
The Village of Port Henry and all associated departments will be closed...
Operation Christmas Child is hoping to collect more than 8,500 gift-filled shoeboxes from Ticonderoga to Champlain and across Franklin, Clinton, Essex and St. Lawrence Counties.
The 8th and final water sample of Schroon Lake was completed on Wednesday, Oct. 15.
Stanclift, Ludemann, Silvestri, & McMorris P.C. will host a celebration of their merger with Julie A. Garcia, Attorney at Law on Thursday, Nov. 6. The law office will now have three convenient locations in Glens Falls, Chestertown and Port Henry.
The Ticonderoga Natural Foods Co-op is making a final push for the number of member-owners necessary to proceed with the Co-op.
The concept of “wellness travel” is an exploding industry in the North Country.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board