The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce the achievements of the 2014 Farmers’ Market and to honor the farmers and consumers who have made this year’s Ticonderoga Area Farmers’ Market a growing success.
The Ticonderoga Office of Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company raised money for the local Kiwanis Club’s BackPack Program
Yankee Boating Center (Yankee) has been appointed a Referring Broker for the Hacker-Craft brand.
A new initiative launched by the Ticonderoga food Co-op kicked off at StreetFest July 26.
Private Jonathan Spaulding, son of Caleb and Tara Spaulding of Crown Point, graduated from Army basic training June 5, at For Jackson, SC.
The Essex County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution on Monday, Aug. 4 prohibiting anyone who owes back taxes on any other county property from bidding at the next property tax sale.
The U.S. Department of Transportation announced last week that it will raise safety standards for transporting volatile liquids across U.S. rail lines.
Fort Ticonderoga has announced the appointment of Matthew Keagle to serve as Director of Exhibitions at Fort Ticonderoga, one of the oldest and most significant historic site and museum in North America.
Ticonderoga High School Senior Projects are a wonderful way for students to gain real life experience, knowledge, and provide a great service to the community.
Lakes to Locks Passage has received a grant from the National Park Service’s American Battlefield Protection Program to develop interpretive products that link key battles fought in northeastern New York and Vermont during the 1775-77 campaigns of the American Revolution.
The Ticonderoga Montcalm Street Partnership is pleased to announce that they will host the sixth Annual StreetFest in Downtown Ticonderoga on Saturday, July 26, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
“Team TFCU,” consisting of nine members including seven Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union (TFCU) staff members and two spouses, participated in The Biggest Loser Event Challenge in Plattsburgh Sunday, June 1.
Effective July 1, all electronics that needs to be dispose of at the electronics waste collection site will be $.25 a pound.
Clinton County Treasurer Kimberly Davis has announced that Clinton County will hold a Real Property Tax Foreclosure Auction of approximately 50 properties on Wednesday, July 23 at the West Side Ballroom, located at 253 New York Road in Plattsburgh, NY.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board