The Sierra Boat Company is now an official dealer for the Hacker-Craft brand.
The 2015 edition of the Brant Lake Winter Carnival features the coronation of a king and queen as well as a frying pan tossing contest, an outhouse race, a display of vintage snowmobiles, a broomball tournament, a snowshoeing race and other activities.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) February After Business Mixer will be held Thursday, Feb. 26, at The Country Florist & Gifts, 75 Montcalm Street, from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) will be “Celebrating 90 Years” of Service to the Ticonderoga Area throughout 2015.
The owners of Paradox Brewery had a five year business plan, complete with expansion of their Schroon plant and more.
Heritage Commons Residential Healthcare and Moses Ludington Adult Home are being floated as up for sale by the Inter-Lakes Health board.
The new owners of a former Essex storage facility aim to repurpose the rural structure into a processing facility designed to strengthen regional food circuits.
Tammy Whitty-Brown grew up in Schroon Lake and admitted to being homesick ever since. Now, she will head up the Schroon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, being named as Executive Director last week.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce has announced that they will host a Ribbon Cutting for Willow Wood Farm Thursday, Feb. 5, at 3489 NYS Rte 74, as part of a grand opening celebration at 4 p.m.
Hudson Headwaters Health Network announced today that Robert Dillon has joined the organization in a newly created marketing position to help the rapidly growing health care organization launch a new branding effort, the first since its founding.
Kristin Thompson and Lena Robetoy
The Essex County Soil and Water Conservation District will be assisting agricultural landowners with completion of Soil Group worksheets for agricultural exemption.
North Country officials say they're optimistic about the region's prospects for landing $500 million in a new competition proposed by Gov. Cuomo.
Essex County lawmakers are seeking clarification on Gov. Andrew Cuomo's $1.6 billion property tax credit that was rolled out earlier this month.
Area community leaders hear about the proposals in Gov. Cuomo's Opportunity Agenda from Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul in her recent visit to Glens Falls — and Hochul along with many of Cuomo's initiatives receive a warm welcome.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board