A look into the past of the Town of Moriah will be on display throughout the summer at the Moriah Chamber of Commerce offices.
The Honeybee Community Fund has awarded annual grants to the following 28 people, businesses, nonprofits, and community organizations in Essex County.
The Essex County Industrial Development Agency (ECIDA) is pleased to announce it is in the process of launching a new marketing initiative to attract new and expanding businesses to Essex County.
Team TFCU, consisting of nine members including seven Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union (TFCU) staff members and two spouses, participated in The Biggest Loser Event Challenge in Plattsburgh on Sunday, June 1.
Joel Friedman is a man on the run. The Friedman Realty owner and race director for the Adirondack Marathon keeps busy with many other projects and services in his hometown community and for that has been named the 2014 Schroon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year.
Everyone wants to go to the next big game or concert, but nobody wants to go there alone. That’s where a duo of Ticonderoga businessmen come into play.
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) is pleased to announce they have a recently welcomed Sally Rypkema to their Board of Directors.
The Sherman Free Library will be closed Friday, July 4, and will be open 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, July 5.
A craft cooperative, of sorts, set to host a grand opening in downtown Port Henry June 7.
Siler, the Executive Director of the Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce, is currently working with several entities throughout the town to seek funding through the North Country Regional Economic Development Council, part of the new state funding program.
To celebrate, Command Performance Dance Studio will host a 25th anniversary recital at the Ticonderoga High School Auditorium Friday, June 13, 7 p.m., with participants from Ticonderoga, Moriah, Crown Point, Putnam and Hague performing tap, hip/hop, modern, ballet and acro dance routines.
Taking advantage of the international drawing power of the annual Americade touring motorcycle rally in Lake George, the Warrensburg Bike Rally has doubled in size this year.
Quilters and vendors are being sought to participate in an upcoming quilt expo October, 25, in the Mineville VFW.
With more tourist opportunities soon to present themselves in the North Hudson area, it is the return of an old business that has Supervisor Ronald Moore excited for the future prospects of his small town.
Crafters and Vendors are being sought for the First Congregational Church of Crown Point’s 10th annual Strawberry Festival Sunday, June 29.
- Special Guests Molly Kasriels
- Special Guests Janelle Shepard & Amy DuBois
- Special Guest Trisha Sheehan
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach
- Special Guests Michele Powers & Kristy Kennedy
- Special Guest Capt. Larry Goodman
- Special Guest Chrisanna Golovach Ep. 29
- Special Guest Leigh Mundy Ep. 28
- Special Guest Mike Connolly
- Special Guest Howard Lowe
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- United Way of the Adirondack Region Annual Campaign Kickoff Breakfast
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Santa's Workshop estimates $150,000 worth in damages
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board