Champlain National Bank has committed, once again, to be a Pacesetter for the United Way Campaign.
The Ticonderoga administrator said the town and contractor signed to drill the Streetroad well, The Layne Christensen Co., have resolved issues over a February malfunction and work will resume soon.
The Essex County Board of Elections is seeking an Election Inspector to help with the delivery, set-up and pick-up of election machines around Essex County for the Sept. 9 Primary Election.
Gubernatorial Republican hopeful Rob Astorino chomps sausage, lobs political grenades at the Great State New York State Fair.
Bill Barnhart and Holly Dixon both spoke during the public comment portion of the meeting, stating that they were concerned about rumors that the Ticonderoga Police Department may move from their current home to the Armory.
The Ticonderoga Republican Committee is seeking new members to fill two or three vacancies.
In this congressional race, three candidates (maybe four) will be on the ballot.
Aaron Woolf, the Democratic candidate for New York’s 21st Congessional District, took his fight to preserve Medicare and Social Security to Willsboro this morning in a joint appearance with Congressman Bill Owens.
The brass in Ticonderoga wants to get more aggressive when it comes to keeping up the appearance of the town, which includes making sure those who own property here but live outside the lines are held responsible for how their place looks.
As the race for New York’s 21st Congressional District enters the next stretch before voters head to the polls in November, Aaron Woolf says momentum is on his side.
It’s a tremendous honor to be running for United States Congress from our beautiful and diverse district and it is a particular honor to present my candidacy in this publication.
We are at a critical time in our state and in our nation.
Which issues would you like to see Congress and your federal representative address during the next legislative term?
ON THE STREET
Congressional candidate Elise Stefanik met with the Adirondack Park Local Government Review Board on July 30 to discuss issues facing residents within the Blue Line.
- Opinion: Editorial cartoon
- 'Contact the Editor' Link
- Essex County Board of Supervisors Meeting, Monday, Nov. 7
- Essex County Ways and Means Meeting Oct. 31
- Essex County Board of Supervisors
- NY-21 GOP picks Stefanik
- Gov. Cuomo in Plattsburgh
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Clinton, Essex and Franklin Co. District Attorneys attend Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- U.S. District Attorneys of Northern NY, VT, NH and ME attend 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Meet the Candidate Night
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Governor Andrew Cuomo speaks in wake of Irene
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council